26 Carr Street, TOWRADGI
Charming, contemporary & character filled
Offering undeniable value to the market is this beautifully transformed home set upon a 563 sqm parcel of level land. The house has been completely renovated inside and out whilst retaining the classic cottage charm through the high-ceilings and original cypress pine floorboards.
The home is ultra-family friendly with an easy flow of the home and a spacious sundrenched back yard. Being single level the house would also suit older buyers looking for single level living in a beachside location within moments to schools, shops, cafes, parks and beaches.
- Three bedrooms, BIWs in master & second bedrooms
- New open plan kitchen with gas cooking
- Updated & contemporary bathroom
- Wood fire heating, ceiling fans & downlights
- Generous yard complete with pizza oven, veggie gardens & ample space to entertain
- Excellent side access to the yard & oversized garage/workshop
- Block size measuring 15.24X37.34/36.86 m
- Towradgi Station & all public transport within easy walk, UOW & Wollongong CBD under 5 minutes
Other features: Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed